Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Positively Priceless Proposal Stories!

| Right | March 20, 2021

Dear readers,

Today is the first day of Spring. Spring is a time of growth and new beginnings. How fitting – today is also National Proposal Day! There’s nothing more romantic – or nerve-wracking – than asking someone to spend the rest of their life with you. And there are as many ways to pop the question as there are couples in the world.

For your reading pleasure, we have assembled 10 stories about sweet, funny, strange, and awkward marriage proposals!

 

Don’t Be A Chicken About Marriage – Find someone who’ll put up with your puns and you’re set for life!

So Excited They Could Puke – These people take “in sickness and in health” very seriously.

I Propose Kicking Him Out – And to think what might have happened had that other man not proposed!

A Fortunate Proposal – That just makes it more memorable, right?

Algebrawwww – Gosh, there’s just nothing more romantic than math.

Do Not Get Hitched, Go Directly To Jail – We have one word: OUCH.

What A Dumpy Way To Do That – There seems to be some debate as to the actual romance level of this one. Head down to the comments to tell us what you think!

You Make Me Feel Week – Ahhh, the ol’ switcheroo!

The Cake Is A Lie, But With A Really Good Excuse – Hits from the comments: “Cake, THEN proposal, dude.”

The Wedding Before The Nightmare Before Christmas – Some proposals are grand gestures! Some are a little more… low-key…

 

We hope you enjoyed this Proposal-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Sweet Stories About People Who Don’t Deserve A Free Dessert

 

23 Crazy Stories About Mothers-In-Law, And The Interesting Relationships We Have With Them

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!