Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 More Stories About The Stupidest Tech Support Calls Ever!

| Right | December 15, 2020

Dear readers,

We hoped that putting together our first roundup about stupid tech support calls would be enough to indicate just how many calls like this those poor call center employees receive. Sadly, as we reviewed our archive we realized we were barely scratching the surface.

We’ve rounded up another ten tales of technologically thick-headed callers who should not be allowed anywhere near technology, let alone a tech-support line! Enjoy!

 

And They Wonder Why We Charge By The Hour – It definitely isn’t good, genius!

It’s No Net Loss – We think this customer may be living under a rock.

The Phone Is On, But No One’s Home – Silence my phone with the power of your miiiind!

Makes You Want To Dye A Little – This another case of “Where do we even start?”

You Are The Weakest Link – You had the power to understand inside you all along.

Wireless Clueless & Hopeless, Part 4 – Monitor this situation carefully.

One Adapter To Plug Them All – You’re going to have to be adaptable with this customer. And very, very patient.

When Right Can Be Wrong – Something’s not right here.

The Lights Are Off, But Sadly Someone’s Home – Everything to do with the lights and nothing to do with stupidity.

The Self-Scanner Has Checked Out – Can you move that paper, please? I need to slam my face against that monitor.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about tech support horror stories! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Stories About The Stupidest Tech Support Calls Ever

 

23 Crazy Stories About Anime, And Those Who Love It

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!