Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 More Hysterical Stories About Customers Versus Mother Nature

| Right | March 18, 2021

Dear readers,

It turns out that even though we’ve already showcased some extra-demanding customers who think their demands outweigh Mother Nature, we were only getting started. Just like when you try to make something idiot-proof and then the universe makes a better idiot, Mother Nature went and dumped reality on some entitled customers, but then their entitlement just got stronger. Want to complain that the ocean is deeper than the average human height? They’re here. The bridezilla who demands the photographer go back in time and reset the sun? She’s here, too.

These ten stories will make you shocked that such entitlement exists!

 

Burned – Hits from the comments: “That’s the kind of attitude that calls for a bucket of water. Just sayin’.”

Nature: Not OSHA Compliant – We’re guessing she also struggles with swimming pools.

Heaven Sent Deliveries, Moses Speaking – The best I can do is an umbrella and a blow dryer.

Best Pet Advice, Ever – Sell her a small, full-grown dog and just tell her it’s a puppy.

Customer Service, God Speaking – Hits from the comments: “I can make the rain stop; however, I have to sacrifice you to Frank the weather god.”

Soggy Software – Stress will do weird things to your brain.

When Quacks Attack – Hits from the comments: “That’s why we call them sitting ducks.”

Fortunately, It’s Raining Pork Barrels And Earmarks – “Fish pee in you… all day!

The Sun Is Such A Slacker Sometimes – You don’t want your photos to look like everyone else’s anyway.

How Dorothy Does Her Shopping – Just when you thought it was safe to leave your house…

 

We hope you enjoyed this Customers Versus Mother Nature-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Hilarious Stories About Customers Versus Mother Nature

 

18 Chill-Inducing Stories About Freezing Weather And Those Who Can’t Handle It (And A Few Who Can)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!