Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 MORE Funny Stories About The Joys (And Pains) Of Being Pregnant!

| Right | December 13, 2021

Dear readers,

Depending on who you ask (and how their day is going), pregnancy is either the most glorious experience a person can go through or the worst. The fun part is that at the end, you get a sweet little bundle of joy! (And poop. And spit-up. And wailing. But I digress.) The less fun part, besides all the physical discomfort, is people who just don’t know how to behave themselves around pregnant people.

A year ago, we brought you a roundup of 10 stories about the joys and pains of pregnancy. Now, we’re back with 10 more!

 

Water You, Brainless, Part 2 – Everyone here has very interesting priorities.

She Has A-mother Thing Coming – Someone being pregnant doesn’t give you an excuse to judge their life choices!

He’ll Look Back And Belly Laugh – A comment on babes from the mouths of babes.

One Good Deed Job-Leads To Another – If you’re not pregnant, this story might make you cry. If you are pregnant, it definitely will.

Darth Nauseous – This wholesome story features a wicked whiplash ending.

The Other Three Billion Were Immaculate Conception – Hits from the comments: “So, one of the two is completely stupid, and the other is 50% stupid.”

Be-Labor The Point – Orange you glad you’re not the one pregnant, Dad?

The Owner Paid More – Why do they still call it “morning sickness”? Every pregnant person I know has complained!

Radio Inactive – All this arguing is probably great for Mom and Baby’s health.

Baby On Board (The Bus) – We had to wrap up this roundup with one more wholesome story. Get those tissues back out!

 

We hope you enjoyed our second Pregnancy-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Funny Stories About The Joys (And Pains) Of Being Pregnant!

 

23 Reasons Why Your Mother Is Awesome – And Why You Should Call Her!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!