Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Hilarious Times Criminals Were So Stupid They Got Themselves Caught

| Right | March 30, 2021

Dear readers,

While we would never, ever advocate stealing anything, we’re almost happy the incidents mentioned within this roundup occurred. The dumb thieves in these stories are so woefully inept at stealing that all you’ll be able to do is laugh, and then take pleasure that they also come with a dose of Karmic justice.

These ten stories from our archives show that while crime never pays, getting caught can sometimes be worth a few laughs…

 

Pre(Car)ious Insurance, Part 4 – “Why are you screaming, sir?”

Honesty Among Thieves – I’d think they were joking, but on this site…

Highway Robbery – Hits from the comments: “He’s got a beautiful train of thought, but it’s stuck in the railway depot.”

The Honest Crook – Only after we caught you, dimwit.

Black Ops To Get You Black Listed – I don’t think you understand how piracy works.

Now Playing: Busted – Oh, look! Another reason you should’ve stayed home today.

On Completely Different Wavelengths – The soap is complementary. The radio is not!

Not Exactly Gifted – Because if you’re buying them, that’s not a problem.

Cheap Computers Are Not Enough Of A Steal – I don’t even know what to say about this one.

Tooth Isn’t The Only Thing Chipped – Oh, well, if it’s for you, then feel free.

 

We hope you enjoyed this Stupid-Criminal-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

24 Satisfying Stories About Lying Customers Getting Caught

 

10 More Satisfying Stories About Lying Customers Getting Caught

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!