Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Hilarious Stories About The Worst Job Interviews Ever!

| Right | November 19, 2020

Dear readers,

Job interviews are nerve-wracking at the best of times. You can put in the research, turn up early, and dress to impress, and it can still be daunting. And then, there are these sorry specimens, who are either genuinely unemployable or experienced such bad luck on the day of their interview that they might have accidentally mooned their potential future boss.

For all the job seekers out there in these challenging times, we wish you the best — and we certainly hope you do a lot better than what you’re about to read!

 

Crippling Her Chances Of Getting The Job – We wouldn’t hire this lady to look after our pet rock, let alone our technology.

A Rather Queer Interview Technique – Today, I learned that equal treatment under the law is “special rights.”

Boy Racer “Careers” Off The Road – Yet another interview that was over before it began.

Now Interviewing For A New Interviewer – For a nice change of pace, in this one, the interviewer is the screwup.

How To Get Fired Before You’re Hired – Well, well, well. If it isn’t the consequences of your own actions.

His Work Ethic Is Not Broken – I’m going to stop telling people “break a leg” when they’re going to job interviews.

Had It Up To Their Neck With Bad Customers – And the hammer of Instant Karma swings down again!

He Put His Foot In The Door And Right Into His Fat Mouth – You know, if you just treated everyone decently, you wouldn’t have these problems.

Can’t Safely Pin That Job – I know it’s wrong to laugh at the misfortune of others, but… just read this.

Inter-Screwed – Hits from the comments: “That’s whatcha call slashing your own tires before the race.”

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about job interviews! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

15 Times Employees Were Pushed So Far They Had To Quit!

 

14 Times Awesome Customers Proved That They Do Exist!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!