Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Funny Stories About The Joys (And Pains) Of Being Pregnant!

| Right | December 17, 2020

Dear readers,

Being pregnant is one of the most beautiful things in the world… except when you have cravings, or you have morning sickness (that lasts all day), or you weren’t expecting that result on the pregnancy test… But despite all that, it’s wonderful!

We’ve rounded up ten stories from our archives about the joys and pains of being pregnant. After reading this, you’ll have a new-found respect for women and the nine-month journey many of them have to go through!

 

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Pregnant Woman Scorned – And he even came back! What a man!

Denial By Way Of Refund – You want to return something you peed on?!

Kids Pop The Best Questions – Pregnancy is a scary, confusing process, kiddo.

If You Don’t Have Anything Nice To Say… – Pretty sure that five-month-old has better social graces.

Overly Positive – Why are you carrying that around?! WHY?!

As Helpless As A Baby – Pregnancy brain strikes again!

Moving From Utah To Utero – Hits from the comments: “Her personality is an indication of why Greg isn’t answering her calls.”

Knocking The Door Of Opportunity – It’s a ridiculous rule, but, uh…

5 Minutes And 9 Months – Well, that’s awkward.

A Pregnant Pause For Thought – I have no words.

 

We hope you enjoyed this Pregnancy-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 True Stories Of Misogynists Being Beautifully Reminded It’s The 21st Century

 

23 Reasons Why Your Mother Is Awesome – And Why You Should Call Her!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!