Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Funny Stories About Making New Friends!

| Right | February 11, 2021

Dear readers,

“Make new friends, but keep the old; one is silver and the other is gold!” I learned that song in elementary school, and it pops into my head at the strangest times. Today, it’s not so strange, as today is National Make A Friend Day in the USA!

Making new friends is a bit more of a digital art these days, but it’s still an important part of our journey through life. Today, consider talking to someone new or reaching out to an acquaintance and building a new friendship. You never know how it could change your life!

New friendships don’t always start smoothly. But for better or for worse, we’ve rounded up 10 stories from our archives about the ups and downs of making friends!

 

A Good Friendship Is On The Cards – Sometimes making friends is so easy, you don’t even know it’s happening!

Each Other’s Comic Book Hero – That kind of makes you friends by association, right?

The Only Law Is It Should Be Always Served Piping Hot – Hits from the comments: “The custard laws are a mere trifle, madam.”

This Sandcastle Is Built On A Solid Foundation – You should’ve asked her to babysit!

Making A Ballsy First Impression – Okay, maybe this isn’t the best way to make new friends.

Too Early For Proper English – Eine neue Freundschaft braut sich zusammen!

Fuel-Good Moments – Good friends are worth their weight in gas.

When Making Friends Don’t Be Scared To Break A Leg – There’s nothing like bonding over sports!

Forced Friendship – There’s nothing wrong with being an introvert, you know.

Hug Drunk Love – Well, that’s it, folks: the secret to making friends. And meeting girls.

 

We hope you enjoyed this making-friends-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

15 Stories About The Power Of Best Friends

 

23 Amazing Stories About Grandmas And Why They’re Awesome

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!