Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Funny Stories About Free Samples And Customers Who Don’t Get It

| Right | February 2, 2021

Dear readers,

Free samples should be clear based on the name. They’re free, and they are a sample of a product. That’s it. Sadly, even putting those two words together seems to be beyond the understanding of some customers.

We’ve rounded up ten stories from our archives about weird and confusing encounters with customers at the free-sample stations. For a free sample of this roundup, read the first story!

 

Oral Fixations, The Later Years – Why did you ask if you were just going to ignore the answer?

Tasteless And Pointless – Maybe the samples were nice and cold?

Keep The Paranoia, Keep The Stress – If ever there was a person who needed to relax.

Your Eating Habits Give Us Paws – This is only acceptable before the age of six.

Got Brains? – How many times do I have to say it? You have to read all of the letters!

Freely Fraudulent – Hits from the comments: “I don’t know if this customer is dumb or smart.”

Raisin Awareness Of Her Problem – What, and I cannot stress this enough, the f***?

When Pinot Means No – Just take some wine and go away.

Feline Felony – Hits from the comments: “Hello, I’m here to embarrass myself, get banned from the store, and leave humiliated for what amounts to approximately three dollars’ worth of cat food. Can you help me?”

A Small Sample Of Big Stupid – Either she’s really stupid or she’s a very persistent scammer.

 

We hope you enjoyed this Free-Sample-Station-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Crazy Stories About Extreme Hagglers Getting What They Deserve

 

23 Crazy Stories About Thrift Store Customers, From The Cheapskates To The Morons

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!