Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Crazy Stories About How Some People Fail College At The Admissions Stage

| Right | July 28, 2021

Dear readers,

Getting into college is a very stressful experience. There are forms and expenses, some require evidence of extra-curricular activities, and sometimes good grades in school aren’t enough. It comes as no surprise, then, that even the admissions process is a grueling exercise that not everyone survives.

However, there are a select few who misunderstand the whole concept of college (and how to actually get in) so entirely that we had to make a roundup about them. Here are ten crazy stories from the Not Always Right archives about people who failed college before they even got in.

 

Women’s Studies, Not Studying Women – Hits from the comments: “Sounds like the beginning of a warm-hearted comedy in which everyone learns something along the way.”

Double The Pictures, Half The Brain – How do you make it to applying-to-college-age like this?!

Freedom Of Screech – You have a direct line to God? Amazing!

I Sense A Rejection Letter – I have so many concerns.

The Deaf-initive Guide To Parenting – There’s no harm in being prepared, but maybe slow down.

Have Their Second Sights Set On This School – Maybe this parent could use some further education, too.

It’s Not Just The Message That Never Dies – Hits from the comments: “I have a dream. A dream of brrraaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnssssss.”

Why Mom Isn’t Part Of The Admissions Criteria – Positive traits Mom can put on her resume: “Takes direction well.”

Hello, This Is Pot Calling Kettle – Let’s just skip all this hard stuff and mail you a diploma now.

Blind To Diversity – And to finish with a flip, a story about how the college admissions process failed the student!

 

We hope you enjoyed this College-Admission-Fails-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Sad-But-True Stories That Makes You Wonder What They’re Teaching In School These Days

 

17 Crazy Tales About Parent-Teacher Conferences That Did Not Go As Expected!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!