Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Crazy Stories About Customers Making Absolutely Outrageous Requests

| Right | September 24, 2020

Dear readers,

We know that these days, consumers demand a lot, and companies do their best to meet the challenge. There are some customer requests out there, unfortunately, who don’t seem to understand where the abilities of the service end and the fantasy of impossibility/magic begin.

We’ve rounded up ten crazy stories about customers who seem to be living in their own dream world with their absolutely outrageous requests.

 

The Cake Is A Lie – Remember to stir in a few ounces of sentience.

Not A Chance In (Convention) Hall – Tell all 50,000 other convention-goers that this isn’t working for me…

1 Billion Served (And Eaten) – SERVE-BOT-5000 at your service!

Multi-person Multi-tasking – When you’re serving a customer, you’re meant to provide all the services!

Has More Than A Few Issues – If you took out the ads you’d only need about twelve pages.

In(Console)able – We know customers think the backroom is big, but squeezing in the manufacturing capacity of an entire industry is pushing it.

If You Build It, They Will Come Early – We’re still trying to unpack the last line of this story ten years later…

Who You Gonna Call: Sawdusters – This story contains a haunting lack of understanding.

Of Half-Baked Requests And Baked-In Clothes – When it’s time to put down the Harry Potter books.

Now Accepting Cash, Checks, And Cheez-Its – If they’re behind the counter, they can work!

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about outrageous customers! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Funny Stories About Bookstore Employees And Their Terrible Customers

 

14 Times Video Game Store Employees Had To Fight Bad Boss Customers

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!