Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Crazy Stories About Barbie Dolls And Their Fans

| Right | March 9, 2021

Dear readers,

Today is Barbie Day! Barbie debuted on March 9, 1959, at the American International Toy Fair in New York. Since then, she has become a cultural icon for children and toy collectors alike. While there have been some controversies over the years, no one can deny the impact she and her friends have had over the decades, and so March 9th is considered by some to be Barbie day!

We’ve rounded up ten stories from our archives about those who love Barbie, those who loathe her, and those who can use her as a tool for some pretty creative parenting!

 

The Barbie Doll-ar Question – You can always trust kids to be brutally honest.

She’s A No-Nonsense Kinda Girl – Hits from the comments: “Fascist Barbie has a tiny little mustache.”

Bad Doll Models – Some other cool jobs Barbie has had include: dentist, paramedic, firefighter, astronaut, NASCAR driver, chef, banker, beekeeper, various kinds of teachers, athletes, and politicians, members of four military branches, and lots more!

Don’t Need Guns To Take Cheap Shots – Barbies don’t need guns; their hairbrushes do enough damage when you step on them in the middle of the night.

Hot Tub Size Machine – Sometimes you have to get creative when dealing with stubborn kids.

Evil Sister Has A Game Plan – To be fair, some of those Barbie games have really fun gameplay.

Life In Plastic, It’s Fantastic – That’s only a problem if you struggle with the difference between fiction and reality.

Santa’s A-Gender – We’re really curious what the “boy” present was.

Action Figurines – It’s okay for boys to play with dolls as long as those dolls are manly as heck.

Getting Some Action Figure – There is no safe way to answer that question.

 

We hope you enjoyed this Barbie-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Hilarious Stories About The Children Of Customers Misunderstanding The World

 

14 Wild Cosplay Stories That Prove Cosplayers Are Awesome

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!