Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Bizarre And Silly Stories About The Boy Scouts!

| Right | February 8, 2021

Dear readers,

Today is National Boy Scout Day in the USA! Boy Scouts have been learning wilderness skills and selling popcorn for over one hundred years. With mottos like “Be prepared” and “Do a Good Turn Daily!”, the Boy Scouts strive to teach young people to take care of their bodies, their communities, and the world they live in, and they try to embody ideals like loyalty, courage, kindness, bravery, and trustworthiness.

Some people struggle with some of those concepts. We’ve gathered 10 stories about the Boy Scouts for you to enjoy!

 

Rabbiting On About Smoke – Half the fun of camping is coming home smelling like a campfire!

Popcorn Forlorn, Part 2 – Mmm, now we’re craving popcorn.

Here We Pokémon Go Again, Part 6 – Wait. Goats aren’t Pokemons, right?

Adding Fuel To The Fire – Nothing like good old-fashioned life-threatening stupidity!

Parenting The Parents – Canoe knock it off, please?

You Had To Axe, Didn’t You? – Hits from the comments: “Axe murderers would disagree.”

Scouting For The Saddest Joke – The Scouts have come a long way.

Mathematical Uncertainties – Scouts just have to use their Boy Scout Handbooks.

They Don’t Give You A Badge For That – Sexism is beside the point here; this lady is terrifying.

Realization In Horrific Harmony – The H in “ADHD” stands for “harmonica.”

 

We hope you enjoyed this Boy Scout-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Crazy Stories About Camping, S’mores, And The Great Outdoors!

 

23 Hilarious Stories About Customers Versus Mother Nature

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!