Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Makes Me Barking Mad

| Friendly | November 19, 2015

(A few friends and I decide to support our school musical program and attend a play they are putting on. A few girls next to us are being rude to the performers by being on their phones. We wait until intermission to say something.)

Friend: “Can you put away your phones during the performance? It’s rude.”

Girl #1: “HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE H*** UP?!”

Friend: “No need to be nasty. We just want respect for the performers.”

(The girl’s friend takes out a dog training clicker and begins clicking it at us.)

Girl #2: *clicks clicker* “I’m going to do this every time you talk to us, like a dog.”

Friend: “Seriously, the play will start soon; we just want your phones off.”

Girl #2: “I will literally click this in the middle of the play if you mention it again. *clicks clicker more*

Friend: “WOOF WOOF!”

Girl #2: *clicks clicker* “Stop! That’s so f****** weird.”

Me: “WOOF WOOF!”

Friend: “WOOF WOOF!”

(The two newly-annoyed girls got up and left the play!)


This story is part of the People Who Should Get Off Their Phones roundup!

Read the next roundup story!

Read the roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!