Weird Science! In this week’s roundup, we feature customers with a weird (or non-existent) comprehension of science!
- The Building Block(heads) Of Life (5,628 thumbs up)
A brainless bookstore customer gets a crash course in Chemistry 101!
- Magnetic Lines Of Farce (3,127 thumbs up)
This credit card customer doesn’t quite understand the “attraction” of magnetic stripes.
- A Heated Topic (3,870 thumbs up)
A restaurant patron gets into a heated argument with an employee over the warmth of the sun!
- Science, Stripped Down To A Soundbite (2,031 thumbs up)
Explaining condensation and temperature? It’s wasted on customers who just want a “watered”-down explanation.
- Can’t Keep A Good Waitress Down (4,038 thumbs up)
A waitress gets a tip for giving a customer tips on gravity!
PS #1: check out our new Extras section, with pictures, videos, and news galore!
PS #2: Read more roundups here!