| Not Always Right | Roundups
False Accusations! This week, we feature five stories where customers make (and get called out for making) false accusations!
- Where There’s Smoke (2,389 Thumbs Up)
What do you get when you make a false accusation over a false fire alarm? A true fire!
- We Prefer Hipsters Over Hellcats (1,566 Thumbs Up)
A hipster-hating customer goes nuclear… over a pair of prescription Ray-Bans.
- Killing One Cold Bird With Two Stores (2,969 Thumbs Up)
A fast food patron chickens out after finding out he’s at the wrong restaurant!
- On Sale: Humble Pie (2,494 Thumbs Up)
The next time this grocery customer gets prissy about price, they’ll be sure to check it twice.
- You’ve Got The Wrong(est) Number, Part 4 (2,908 Thumbs Up)
There are wrong numbers, and then there are profanity-laden, bomb-threatening tirades like this one!
PS #1: check out our new Extras section, with pictures, videos, and news galore!
PS #2: Read more roundups here!