Dog Gone Customers! This week’s roundup features dog owning-customers whose behavior has gone to the dogs!
- Beverly Spills Chihuahua (2,884 thumbs up)
A fast food customer’s attempt to sneak her dog in under her shirt leaves her soaked and una-pee-ling!
- Bow-Wow Bigotry (1,536 thumbs up)
Proof paws-itive that discrimination still occurs, no matter how many legs (and tails) you have.
- Nip-Picking (3,028 thumbs up)
A “ticked”-off owner gets a crash course in doggy anatomy!
- Bestial Superiority Complexes (1,830 thumbs up)
If this bigoted bow-wow’s owner doesn’t like bad breeding, they should look in the mirror.
- Wait…You Can Do That? (4,174 thumbs up)
A customer mistakes the local kennel for an all-you-can-dog buffet!
PS #1: check out our new Extras section, with pictures, videos, and news galore!
PS #2: Read more roundups here!