Customers To The Rescue, Part 2! In this week’s roundup, we continue with another five stories that show customers aren’t all bad! See Customers To The Rescue, Part 1.
- Navy Seal’s Fate is Sealed (7,386 thumbs up)
A Navy bully learns about chain of command the hard way!
- Can I Show You My Social Insecurity Card (2,776 thumbs up)
An uncooperative video game store customer finds out that rated “M” doesn’t always stand for “Mature.”
- Learning By Example (8,426 thumbs up)
A late-returning video rental customer “returns” to school, thanks to a learned-but-loud regular!
- Random Acts Of Wetness (3,793 thumbs up)
This car wash customer may be a bad driver, but at least she drives away trouble.
- Choose Your Battles (4,077 thumbs up)
When a 240 lb, 6’7″ wrestler tells an uncooperative customer not to mess with the help, he’d best listen!
PS #1: check out our new Extras section, with pictures, videos, and news galore!
PS #2: Read more roundups here!