Bad Behavior! This week, we feature five stories about customers behaving badly. Got similar stories of your own? Enter our related January Themed Giveaway: Bad Behavior!
- When Toxic Personalities Become Intoxicated (2,889 thumbs up)
A drunk college student learns not to (right) cross a soldier’s girlfriend!
- They Crossed A Line (1,278 thumbs up)
A Black Friday line cutter gets an attit-queue-de when told to go to the back of the line.
- Branding Is All Smoke & Mirrors (1,368 thumbs up)
We employees can handle things being thrown at us, but nice customers make us tear up every time!
- Crying Over Spoiled Milk (1,907 thumbs up)
This husband ordering coffee can’t ‘espresso’ himself–but his wife knows he’s ‘short’ a few brain cells.
- Kids Will Send Any Parent To The Funny Pharm (1,273 thumbs up)
A pharmacist overhears several screaming good reasons why a customer needs birth control!
PS #1: check out our new Extras section, with pictures, videos, and news galore!
PS #2: Read more roundups here!