Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Stranger Kind Of Stranger Danger

| Romantic | August 30, 2012

(I’m waiting to cross the street to go to my friend’s house. I hear a car pull up next to me, but ignore it until the stranger in the passenger seat talks.)

Stranger: “Hey baby, how much do you go for?”

(I ignore him and pull out my phone before he speaks again.)

Stranger: “Come on, good looking… you know you want this.”

(I turn to the guy and am about to tell him off, when I realize the person in the driver’s seat is my friend. Realizing it’s me, my friend is about to talk, but quickly shuts his mouth at the face I am making.)

Me: *to the stranger* “Well, darling, it all depends on if you think you would be able to handle all of this.”

(He stutters before I chuckle, open the back door of the car, and get inside. The stranger stares, as my friend drives off to his house with me still in the backseat. I get out and follow the boys inside the house. Inside, I see my friend’s mom and walk over to give her a hug.)

Me: “Hi, Mama J.”

My Friend’s Mom: “Hi, Steph.”

Stranger: “Wait, you know her?!”

(Our friend chuckles before introducing us. That was eight years ago, and now I’m actually engaged to the (now better behaved) stranger.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!