Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Thou Playest Too Much Warcraft, Methinks

, , , | Right | July 3, 2009

(A customer wearing the famous “I F**K on the first date” t-shirt is at our video rental store complaining about a charge on her account. Note that she also has her four-year-old daughter with her.)

Customer: “You f***ing peons make seven dollars an hour, and you think you can tell us what to do?! You lost that movie yourself!”

Me: “Ma’am, I’m sorry, but there is nothing I can do–”

Customer: “No, but you will be sorry! I expect a heartfelt apology to my face!”

(The customer storms out of the store with her daughter in tow, but before I can get to the next customer she comes back in.)

Customer: “My daughter is bawling because of you! So, thank you! THANK YOU!”

(She kicks the door on her way out and goes back to her car. I take a deep breath and put my smile back on.)

Me: “I can help who’s next!”

Next Customer: “Did she just call you a peon?”


This story is part of the Even-More-Customers-Are-To-Blame roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

10 Wrong Customers Who Tried To Blame Anyone Else But Themselves

 

Read the first roundup story!

Read the roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!