Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Chihuahua Too Far

| Friendly | May 21, 2016

(My mom, my mom’s boyfriend, my mom’s boyfriend’s son, and I go to a park that has a soccer field that is supposed to have an event that my mom’s boyfriend is interested in. When we get there we hear that the lights are broken and they have to wait until next week. We aren’t upset so we have a picnic on the grass as [Kid] runs around the field with a soccer ball. After a while I hear a scream and crying. I leap up and ran to the sound with my mom and [Boyfriend] right behind me. When I got there I see a Chihuahua biting at [Kid]. I ran at the dog and kicked it hard enough to send it flying a few feet.)

Man: “What the h*** was that for!?”

(I turned to the man very pissed. It made my mom back away from me.)

Me: “That rat was attacking him. There is a reason dogs are meant to be on leashes.”

(The man scoffed and rolled his eyes.)

Man: “[Dog] would never hurt a fly.”

(I gently drag Kid closer to me and ask him to pull up his sleeves showing dog bites that are bleeding slightly.)

Me: “Does this look like ‘wouldn’t hurt a fly’?”

(At this point the dog was biting at my ankles and growling at me. I roar at the dog and scare it away. I look up as I see the man running away.)

Mom: “I knew you are scary but I didn’t know you were that scary.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!