Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Serial Cereal Smokers

| Friendly | April 14, 2015

(I’m shopping for some food at the supermarket where I work after my shift. I’m standing in the organic section, trying to decide between granola with quinoa or granola with hemp, when a very distinctive smell floods the aisle. Two high school kids wearing beanies, ‘drug rugs,’ and reeking of weed come up next to me.)

Kid #1: “Yo! [Kid #2], cereal!”

Kid #2: “Yo, bro. I’m like. Real f****** hungry.”

Kid #1: “Yo, but dude, we’re like, here. At [Supermarket].”

Kid #2: *awestruck* “Yo.”

(I’m trying to not laugh while listening to them. I think I finally settle on the quinoa granola when suddenly Kid #1 snatches a bag of the hemp granola and holds it up reverently.)

Kid #1: “YO! [Kid #2], check it!”

Kid #2: “YO!”

Kid #1: “Yo, I didn’t know [Supermarket] sold weeeeeeed!”

(They wandered off, Kid #1 still holding the bag of granola up high a la The Lion King. When they left the aisle I finally couldn’t hold back and laughed for a good two minutes. Once I calmed down, I grabbed a bag of the hemp granola myself. After that, I couldn’t resist it!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!