Psst! Want an exclusive Sneak Peek into the latest and greatest creation from your friends at Not Always Right?
Visit IYAMME.com and sign-up on our mailing list be the first to express yourself in an exciting new way!
Get your YAM on!
Update: We just wanted to thank everyone for the amazing response to YAMMY! If you’re curious about what it’s all about, but need a little bit more information, here it is: YAMMY is a network of five websites where you’ll anonymously share your most memorable daily moments. The first website, IYAMLOL.com, will launch next week (12/15), with one new website launching per week after that. To find out what’s coming next, just sign-up for our mailing list and we’ll email you as each site becomes available.
Thanks to all who joined the Not Always Right iPod Touch Contest! The giveaway is now over, and a winner has been chosen.
Congratulations, @HawaiiEast! He will receive an 8GB iPod Touch in his choice of black or white.
Didn’t win this time? Not a problem, as you’ll have more opportunities to win in the future. Be sure to follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook to find out about future contests!
- The Not Always Right Team
The NAR Holiday iPod Touch Giveaway Contest is almost over, so be sure to enter now!
The holidays are just around the corner, so Not Always Right is starting your season off right by giving away a free iPod Touch (8GB in your choice of black or white) to one lucky reader!
To enter our contest, just Tweet (or ReTweet) AND Follow:
- Tweet the following message, being sure to specify your job title:
I am a [job title] and The Customer is Not Always Right! #iPodTouch #contest (RT your job & follow @notalwaysright to enter)
- Follow @notalwaysright.
The contest begins:
Monday, 11/21/11 at 12:00 pm Pacific
The contest ends:
Monday, 12/5/11 at 12 pm Pacific
One lucky winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday, 12/6/11 at 12 pm Pacific. Then, a shiny new iPod Touch will be shipped by 12/9/11, with plenty of time before the holidays arrive!
- You must Tweet the specific Tweet above with your job title above to qualify. Note: It’s okay if you’re a student or unemployed — just indicate it in the place of the job title.
- You must Follow @notalwaysright to qualify.
- Enter as many times as you’d like, but make sure to make each Tweet unique!
PS – Not Always Right will have more awesome contests soon, so Follow us on Twitter @notalwaysright to be the first to know!
PS #2 – Not on Twitter? No worries — a contest for non-Twitter users is coming soon!
- The Not Always Right Team
After months of preparation, we’re proud to unveil our brand new site:
Not Always Romantic!
We’ve all heard of “hopeless romantics”, but is love always romantic? Not Always Romantic is a website that tells the other side of the story with funny, unusual, and occasionally touching stories about love, dating, romance, and relationships.
Created by the team here at Not Always Right, we’ve long realized there was a place for romantic relationship stories — in fact, many of our best stories fit that niche (with a customer angle, of course). Just like Not Always Right, the new site will feature daily posts submitted by readers.
Note: For our first few weeks, we’ll be re-publishing some of Not Always Right’s best customer-related love/relationship stories on Not Always Romantic until we can get a steady supply of submissions.
So, please visit Not Always Romantic today and share your stories!
Introducing Not Always Right’s Official Windows Phone 7 App!
Easily view, share, and save all of the hilarious stories on your phone with the official app. You can even submit your own stories right from the app!
* Top stories – as voted by users just like you
* Recent stories – daily posts, straight from the site
* Random stories – practically infinite entertainment
* Related stories – find and read other stories related by workplace and situation
* Saved stories – easily save your favorites stories for offline viewing
* Submit – upload your own stories right from the app
* Share – send stories to friends, family, and coworkers via email
Get your app today!