Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Smoke Your Veggies

, , , , , , , | Right | January 18, 2011

(I’m a waitress taking the order of a little girl and her mother.)

Young Daughter: “I’ll get the mac ’n’ cheese. Extra cheesy!”

Mother: “No, you certainly will not. It’s your third day eating mac ‘n’ cheese, missy! You’re going to get chicken and broccoli.”

Young Daughter: “But, mommy! Eddie said that broccoli is bad for you!”

Mother: “Your brother most certainly did not!”

Young Daughter: “Yeah! The other day I saw him smoking his broccoli and when I asked if I could he looked at me and said that it’s very bad for little girls like me. His eyes were all red and everything!”

Mother: “When was this?!”

Young Daughter: “Yesterday! But his friend brought over more broccoli today. They’re weird.”

Me: *feeling very awkward* “Ma’am, I can get the check for you if you’d like to leave?”

Mother: “That’d be great. And could you box up an order of mac ’n’ cheese, please? Oh, and some really good-smelling stuff? I figure they’ll have the munchies and I want to torture them.”


This story is part of our Hilarious-Kids roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

10 Adorable Stories About The Kids Of Customers And The Darndest Things They Say

 

Read the next Hilarious-Kids roundup story!

Read the Hilarious-Kids roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!