Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Smeagol, Medium Or Large

, | Right | July 29, 2013

(I’m working a double shift. It is 5:30 pm, and I’ve been here since 8 am. I am the manager on duty.)

Customer: “Yes, I’d like a large blizzard, m&m and cookie dough.”

(I make the blizzard and place it in front of him. Large milkshakes are in a 21 oz. cup.)

Customer: “No, this isn’t a large and I ordered a large.”

Coworker: “That is a large, sir.”

Customer: “No, it’s not. They usually make them in this size cup.” *motions to the 32 oz. cup*

Coworker: “No, those are shakes. They don’t have m&ms or cookie dough in them.”

Customer: “They do it on the day shift all the time! I want what they give me!”

(I decide to step in, because my coworker is starting to stumble and get uncomfortable.)

Me: “Actually, sir, I’ve worked the day shift for three years now, and I’ve never seen you before in my life. Now, the large is in a 21 oz. cup.”

Customer: “Get your manager.”

Me: “You mean me?”

Customer: “Not you, your manager.”

Me: “Alright, one moment.”

(I walk in the back, and talk to myself.)

Me: “Yeah there’s guy out there that wants to talk to the manager on duty. Oh, ok… Well, I’ll go talk to him. Yes, sir? I’m the manager on duty; what is the problem?”

Customer: *takes the blizzard and storms out*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!