Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Size Does Matter

, | Right | March 25, 2008

(I used to work a fast-food drive-thru window in which I met very strange and stupid people.)

Me: *trough the drive-thru intercom* “Hi, welcome to [Fast Food place], how may I help you?”

Man: *to one of his kids* “Pick something d*** it! I don’t have all day for your s***.”

Me: “Hey ease up, would you?”

Man: *to me* “You little s***! You don’t know who you are messing with!”

(The man speeds up to my window with an angry look on his face. I look at him: a 5’5″, overweight and balding guy. Then he looks at me: 6-foot, 300 pounds of muscle, bone, and a relatively small gut. His expression softens slightly.)

Man: “…were you the one on the speaker?”

Me: “Yeah, that was me.”

Man: “How are you doing? It’s a great day today.”

Me: *big smile* “How’s the kid doing?”

Man: “Fine… you aren’t going to take my order, are you?”

Me: “Nope. My manager has the other headset and he might’ve taken your order if you didn’t piss him off. Have a nice day.”

(I worked at that place for 2 years and a month before I quit. I still have bad dreams about the place.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!