Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Send Him To The Sister Store

| Right | February 26, 2013

(Our newest employee is a very sweet 18-year-old girl. She’s only been working for a week, when a customer starts giving her a hard time.)

Rude Customer: “You f***ing b****! Can’t you do s*** right?!”

18-year-old Cashier: *trying not to cry* “Sir, I’m sorry! You told me to take-”

Rude Customer: “Forget it! I’ll go to [similar store nearby], where they actually hire decent people!”

18-year-old Cashier: “I was only-”

Rude Customer: “F*** you! You’re probably some b**** who’s never worked a day in her life! I bet you’re not even in school! Probably just waiting to get knocked up so you can live on welfare and sit on your lazy fat a** all day!”

(He continues screaming at her and making disparaging remarks. I’m about to get the manager when a female customer walks in, sees what’s going on and speaks up.)

Female Customer: “Hey, will you shut up and stop being such a jacka**?! What’s your problem?!”

Rude Customer: “This b**** can’t do s*** right! She shouldn’t be working if she’s too stupid to do anything!”

Female Customer: “That ‘b****’ is my big sister and if you call her that again, I’ll knock your f***ing head off!”

Rude Customer: “Please! You’re probably about as worthless as her!”

Female Customer: “Try me.”

Rude Customer: “Crazy b****!” *runs out*

(It turned out the female customer really was the cashier’s sister. We were scared the cashier wouldn’t come back after that day, but she did and told us the guy was smart to run away because her sister, who’s only 15, really could’ve injured him if she fought!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!