Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Screaming Some Nonsense Can Lead To Slapping Some Sense

, | Right | September 17, 2012

(I’m working at a fast food restaurant when a man suddenly storms up to the counter, completely ignores the woman whose order I’m taking, and starts screaming obscenities at me.)

Customer: “All you f***ing losers can go straight to h***!”

Me: “What’s the problem?”

Customer: “Every time I come here, it happens! You always get it wrong! I ordered this burger without tomato, and look at this! There’s a d*** tomato on it!”

(He shoves the burger under my nose. I glance down and see that the burger isn’t ours, but our competitor’s, from across the street.)

Me: “I’m sorry, but I think you ordered this at [competitor restaurant] across the way. You need to complain to them.”

Customer: “I know what I’m talking about! I’m not a f***ing r*****!”

(Suddenly, the other customer he cut in front of slaps him on the backside of the head. Note that the other customer is a woman and can’t be more than five feet tall and a hundred pounds.)

Customer: “What the f***?!”

Other Customer: “You deserved that. You’re being stupid. Get the h*** out of here!”

Customer: “You telling me what to do, b****?!”

(She slaps him again, this time on the face.)

Other Customer: “Now, have you learned your lesson?”

Customer: *suddenly meek* “Yes, ma’am.”

Other Customer: “Good. Apologize.”

Customer: “I’m… I’m sorry. I must’ve went to the wrong place.”

(Dazed, the customer wanders out of the restaurant, leaving his burger behind. I gave the woman her meal for free!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!