Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Saved By The Buff Belle

, , , , , | Right | August 15, 2012

(In this case, the cashier has made an error and given the customer the wrong item. However, it doesn’t justify what transpires next…)

Customer: “I did NOT order this salad, you stupid bimbo!”

(The customer throws the salad right at the cashier.)

Cashier: “Hey!”

Customer: “I did NOT order a f***ing salad!”

Cashier: “Oh, I’m so sorry. That was my mistake.”

Customer: “I want my entire order free!”

Cashier: “I’m sorry, sir, but it does not work that way. I sincerely apologize for the error.”

Customer: “I want my food free!”

(The customer throws the rest of his food at the cashier, hitting another cashier who has stepped over to help wipe the mess. The manager, who has seen everything happen, speaks up.)

Manager: “Sir, you do not do that to my employees. I’m going to have to ask you to pay not just for your order, but the salad that you have now ruined.”

Customer: “Who are you, and what gives you the right to demand that?!”

Manager: “I am the manager.”

Customer: “No, you’re not. You’re a woman!”

Manager: “I assure you, I am. This is my name tag.”

(The manager presents her name tag, which says “Robin.”)

Customer: “You stole that off your real manager, a man! Females spell it R-O-B-Y-N!”

Manager: “I’m sorry if it’s confusing, but I am the manager, and that is how my name is spelled. Nevertheless, I’m going to ask you to pay for the food you threw and apologize.”

Customer: “I want my food free! That’s it!”

(Suddenly, a short but very muscular woman shows up and drags the customer from the counter to a wall. She is a customer who has also been watching the commotion.)

Woman: *to the customer* “You, pay up, or you’ll have ME to deal with!”

(The woman gives a menacing glare, shocking the customer.)

Customer: “Um, okay! Okay!” *pays and leaves immediately*

(The woman who saved the day? She got a free meal!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!