Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Projecting Stupidity On To Others

| Right | February 16, 2014

(I’m standing outside an auditorium waiting for the last customers to leave so I can begin cleaning. A man holding a child comes out, irate.)

Customer: “If I didn’t have my kid with me right now, I’d be kicking somebody’s a**!”

Me: “I’m sorry, sir. Was there a problem?”

Customer: “Yeah. Tell your guy up in the booth to stop shining f****** lights in people’s faces! My wife was looking for something! I don’t care if we were standing in front of people! The movie was over!”

(I have no idea what he’s talking about. We only have one story to the building and no one was manning the projectors at the time.)

Me: “Sir, I—”

(At this point my manager cuts me off.)

Manager: “Yes, sir. I’ll have a talk with him. We’re sorry.”

Customer: “Good! Next time I’m kicking somebody’s a** if he shines a light in my face!” *walks away*

Me: “What in the world was he talking about?!”

(The manager gestures to follow him to where the guy was sitting and points back toward the window near the ceiling where the movie was projected. The customer had stood while the credits were playing and having stood, was in the glow of the light. He had looked back and blinded himself by looking at it.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!