Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

One Coffee Conflagration, Coming Right Up

, , , | Right | July 10, 2008

Customer: “I’d like a venti latte made with organic milk. It has to be organic milk.”

Coworker: “I’m sorry, ma’am, but we don’t have organic milk in this store.”

Customer: “Why the h*** not? It says that you do on the menu!”

Coworker: “Well, our customers here rarely order drinks made with organic milk, so we don’t stock it.”

Customer: “Why don’t you have it?! I cannot drink my latte if it isn’t made with organic milk!”

Coworker: “If it’s that important to you, we can make your drink with soy, which is organic.”

Customer: “NO! NO! NO! Soy milk is disgusting! Regular milk is disgusting! I should be able to get what I WANT when I come here! It is imperative that I have my god-d*** latte made with organic milk!”

(They go back and forth like this for several more minutes as the line behind her grows longer and more impatient, while my friend is desperately trying to appease her with our milk options. Suddenly, the customer’s friend seems to finally have run out of patience…)

Customer: “I NEED it to be ORGANIC!”

Customer’s Friend: *suddenly loud* “Why? So you can stand outside and drink your d*** organic latte while smoking your organic cigarettes? They don’t have it! Drop it already and get something else!”


Did you find this story using our World Milk Day roundup?

Click here to get to the next story!

Click here to get back to the roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!