Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

No Omelettes Are Totally Waffle

, , , , | Right | April 5, 2011

Me: “And here’s your waffle, sir, with bacon on the side.”

Customer: “What? No, I didn’t order this. I ordered the bacon egg and cheese omelette.”

Me: “Oh, I’m sorry, sir. I have it written down that you got a waffle with bacon. I will have to fix that.”

Customer’s Wife: “No, you will not. He ordered the waffle. I heard him.”

Customer: “No, I didn’t. I specifically ordered the omelette. I know I did.”

Customer’s wife: “No, honey! We had the conversation on which one you were going to get. You told me you were going to get the omelette, and it surprised me when you didn’t.”

Customer: “Then why didn’t you say something?”

Customer’s wife: “Because you always ask my opinion and say that’s what you’ll do. Then you change your mind! I just figured you were ignoring my opinion again!”

Customer: “Well, fine. I guess I’ll have to eat this.”

Me: “Are you sure? I can change it?”

Customer: “Actually, would you?”

Customer’s Wife: “No! You ordered it, you eat it.”

Customer: *to me* “That’s what she says to the kids.”


This story is part of our Bickering Couple roundup!

Read the next Bickering Couple roundup story!

Read the Bickering Couple roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!