Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Money, Money Everywhere But Not A Brain To Think

, , , | Right | July 31, 2008

Customer: “I want your name!”

Me: “What seems to be the problem, sir?”

Customer: “There is a huge scratch on the trunk of my Lexus from your f****** pump hose. I am going to sue this store for damages. I want your f****** name!”

Me: “My name is [My Name], sir, just like it says on the name tag. What happened?”

Customer: “I pulled up on the other side of the pump, so I had to drag the hose over the trunk to fill up, and the handle scratched my car. I want your full and address. I am suing you for damages.”

Me: “Let me get this straight… You pulled up to the wrong side of the pump, and you were too dumb to pull around to the right side, so you dragged a metal-headed gas hose over the trunk of your car, scratching the paint yourself, and you think I am the one responsible?”

Customer: “Yes, god-d*** it! Give me your last name and address!”

Me: “No chance in h***. That’ll be $17.23 for the gas.”

Customer: “F*** you!”

(He drove off without paying. We caught the whole thing on interior and exterior video, including the license plate of his poor scratched Lexus. The state troopers caught him before he made it to the next freeway exit. I quit that job the next day.)


This story is part of the Customers-Are-To-Blame roundup!

Read the next Customers-Are-To-Blame roundup story!

Read the Customers-Are-To-Blame roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!