Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Magic Plows? Snow Problem!

, , , , , | Right | March 8, 2010

(We just received well over fifteen inches of snow during the course of the night. Obviously, our buses are late and our subway system is crowded.)

Customer: “My bus was twenty-five minutes late and I arrived to work late. My boss just gave me my final warning. One more lateness and I’ll be fired!”

Me: “I’m sorry to hear that but, as you can see, we currently have snow on the ground and there isn’t much we can do but to wait for the plow crews to finish their job.”

Customer: “Excuses! I got a final warning from my boss and I’m about to get fired!”

Me: “Okay. If it is of any help to you, I can mail an official letter to your boss certifying that your lateness was our fault and not yours.”

Customer: “No! I don’t want no letter from you guys. I’m about to get fired!”

Me: “Okay, I apologize for the inconvenience, but–”

Customer: “You know what would have been helpful? You guys should have performed a ‘preventative’ plowing before the snow fell!”


This story is part of our Customers Versus Mother Nature roundup!

Read the next Mother Nature roundup story!

Read the Mother Nature roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!