Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Getting A Bad Review On Yell-p

| Friendly | May 19, 2016

(I live in a duplex. My next door neighbor and her boyfriend have a nasty little habit of cheating on each other, but never breakup or really fix the problem in any way, and they don’t seem to be in an open relationship. It leads to big blowouts which are easy to hear from anywhere in my unit. Recently they have gotten into the habit of fighting on the front porch, of all places. It is also worth noting that my bedroom, while against theirs, is on the other end of the unit from the porch, and he bangs on things when he is angry. At this point, they have spent Tuesday through Thursday fighting and it is now Friday.)

Me: *on the phone to my mom* “Hold on. They are fighting again. They have been doing it all week. Yeah. Tuesday, I thought someone was at my front door, they were so loud! I heard it from my bedroom… In the middle of the day, of all things… And then he started banging on the railing. I thought he was beating her. Nearly called the cops.”

(I move out of the room at this point and into a different room on the far side of the unit. I talk to my mom for about twenty minutes more before getting my laundry. In the meantime, they move the fighting from the bedroom to the porch, so I hear this little gem:)

Girl: *spots me through my window and stops screaming at him before saying calmly* “She is going to listen.” *then picks up yelling at him as if nothing happened*

(In my defense, short of putting on headphones, I don’t really have a say on listening to your fighting, lady. You advertise it to the whole neighborhood!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!