Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Bad Beer-havior

| Romantic | August 29, 2016

(I’m staying a couple nights at a house where several of my friends live, and a bunch of our friends hang out to play tabletop and card games. On this night, we’re all drinking and hanging out, and my ex, who I am still good friends with, is hanging out with us. I get up to get myself another drink. Note that we all pick on each other and I am really good at making Ex nervous that I am angry with him.)

Me: “I need another beer.”

Ex: *not looking up from his cards* “Get me one, too.”

(I stop and stare at him until he looks up at me. I pretend to be offended at the order.)

Me: “You wanna try that again?”

Ex: “I mean, can you grab me one, too, please?”

Me: “That is not my job anymore. Anyone who is not [Ex] want a beer?”

(Two of the guys said they would like a beer, so I went to the kitchen and grabbed three beers, distributing them accordingly. My ex/friend got up to get himself another beer and we all had a laugh at him. Later, to make sure he knew I was not actually angry, I grabbed him a beer while getting one for myself. Even nearly two years after breaking up, it is still so easy to scare him like that.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!