Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Introducing The Xbox Air

, , , | Right | March 23, 2009

(It is the holiday season that the Xbox 360 comes out.)

Me: “Hello, ma’am. How can I help you today?”

Customer: “I would like to purchase the ‘Box 360.'”

Me: “Oh, the Xbox 360. Well, unfortunately, we do not have any more left in store to sell you.”

Customer: *pointing at display box* “Then what is this? Are you lying to me? Is it because I’m old that you think you can get away with this?!”

Me: “No, ma’am. Those boxes are for display purposes only.”

Customer: “Well, I want one right now.”

Me: “We don’t have any in stock, but I can special order one for–”

Customer: “Now, listen here, you idiot! I see this box right here and I want to buy my son the Box 360!”

Me: “Ma’am, I can’t sell you a display box. The only thing I can do is special order you one. However, I can guarantee it will be there before Christmas.”

Customer: “I will take this Box 360 and I am not paying for it!”

(The customer suddenly throws the display box, resulting in security coming over.)

Me: *to the little boy with her* “Is she usually like that?”

Little Boy: “Yes, and if she would listen, I wanted a PS2!”


This story is part of the Christmas Day roundup!

Read the next Christmas Day roundup story!

Read the Christmas Day roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!