Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

I Once Had A Brain ‘This’ Big

, , , | Right | August 26, 2009

Caller: “I would like to buy a mirror, please.”

Me: “Okay, we have beveled edges, shaped mirrors, plain mirrors. What sort were you after?”

Caller: “Well I just need one to cover this space. So, can you tell me how much it’s going to cost?”

Me: “Sure. I just need to know how big you need it.”

Caller: “What do you need to know that for? It’s just a normal mirror.”

Me: “I need to know the dimensions so I can give you a proper price.”

Caller: “Fine, then. Hang on.” *Few minutes pass.* “Are you there?”

Me: “Yes, I’m here. How big is it?”

Caller: “It’s this big.”

Me: “How big?”

Caller: “I said it’s this big.”

Me: “Are you standing there with your arms out?”

Caller: “Yes, why?”

Me: “Well, because I can’t see how big ‘this’ is. Look, I’ll send out a rep to quote you, okay?”

Caller: “Fine, then. Come as quickly as you can. I’m a busy woman, you know!”


This story is part of our Extra-Stupid-Customers roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

23 Crazy Stories About Water, And People Who So Stupid Their Brain Must Be Dehydrated

 

Read the next Extra-Stupid-Customers roundup story!

Read the Extra-Stupid-Customers roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!