Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Make Love, Not Warcraft, Fourth Expansion

| Romantic | February 4, 2015

(A couple of years before I was attacked and nearly died; due to this I suffer from PTSD. My boyfriend at the time knows this. One night my father is away and I have a panic attack and flashbacks, so I ring my boyfriend and ask him to come round.)

Boyfriend: “I’m really sorry but I can’t.”

Me: “Why not?”

Boyfriend: “I’m busy and I can’t get away. I’m really sorry; I would come round if I could.”

Me: *crying hysterically* “Please, I need someone here.”

Boyfriend: “I’m really sorry, but I can’t. I’ll come round tomorrow, but I can’t get away tonight. Sorry, but I have to go.”

(After he hung up I ring my friends and they came over to keep me company. The next day my boyfriend comes over.)

Boyfriend: “Are you okay?”

Me: “Yeah, [Friends] came round and kept me sane. What were you doing last night that was so important?”

Boyfriend: “Oh, I had a raid.”

Me: “A raid?”

Boyfriend: “Yeah, on World Of Warcraft.”

Me: “You didn’t come round because you were playing World Of Warcraft?”

Boyfriend: “Well, I agreed to it ages ago and I couldn’t let my guild down otherwise they’d get mad at me.”

Me: “You ditched me to play a game?”

Boyfriend: “Well, it was either let you down or let them down and they arranged the raid weeks ago.”

(Not long after he proposed. I said no, but he didn’t tell his mum that and she started planning our wedding, and even what we were going to call our kids. I dumped him after that.)

 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!