Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Her Phone’s Not Much To Look At

, , , , , , | Right | October 27, 2010

Customer: “This compensation thing means you can get a phone back, right? I shouldn’t even have to pay. It’s your fault my daughter doesn’t have a phone!”

Me: “I’m sorry to hear that, ma’am. Could you please tell me what happened and how it’s our fault? We’ll try to rectify it. Did it break for no reason?”

Customer: “Her teacher took it! She was texting me and the teacher confiscated it! She has no phone until they give it back.”

Me: “Most schools do operate a ban on cell-phones during school hours and inform the students. Ma’am, how is this our fault?”

Customer: “You lot told me when I bought it that it would be perfect for teenagers! There should be something to stop it being seen in school!”

Me: “And how do you suppose we do that?”

Customer: “You’re the techno-geeks; you should be able to make it invisible on and off or something! God! You just don’t work hard enough!” *stomps out angrily*


This story is part of our Terrible Parents roundup!

Read the next Terrible Parents story!

Read the Terrible Parents roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!