Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Writing A Good Bromance

| Romantic | August 3, 2015

(My husband and his best friend are very close but most of their conversations involve a lot of mocking and sarcasm. This conversation takes place as I am listening to my husband talk on the phone to his friend. The friend got engaged an hour before this conversation and is asking my husband to be his best man.)

Husband: “Of course. I’m so happy for you guys.” *pause while he listens* “Okay, yeah. I’ll see you next week.” *pause* “Okay. Yeah, I love you, too. Bye.”

(He hangs up. He looks over to see me staring at him bug-eyed.)

Husband: “What?”

Me: “Did you guys just casually say ‘I love you?'”

Husband: “Yeah…”

Me: “Do you do that often?”

Husband: “Sometimes. When we have a meaningful emotional conversation.”

Me: “When do you do that? I’ve never heard you do that!”

Husband: “When it’s just the two of us! I don’t know! Why are you making fun of me?!”

Me: “I’m not making fun of you. That’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.”

Husband: “Shut up.”

Me: “You looooooovvve each other!”

Husband: *blushing and running out of the room* “Shut uuuuuupppp!”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!