Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Getting Biblical With You

, | Romantic | October 12, 2015

(I am the cashier. The first customer is a teenage girl, about 18 and 6’0″, who is wearing a leather jacket and skinny jeans, and basically has the “motorcycle babe look” to her. Customer #2 is a 5’2:” man who looks about 15, at the most. The third customer is a middle age man in a suit and tie.)

Customer #1: “And I’ll take a chicken sandwich with a small concrete mix, please.”

Customer #3: “Don’t eat like that or your man will be stuck with a fatty wife.”

Customer #1: *turns to look at Customer #2* “Aww, gee, looks like I like guys and not girls now.”

(It’s pretty obvious that they don’t know each other, but Customer #2 goes along with it.)

Customer #2: “Wow, that thing that your mom did at the church really worked!!”

Customer #3: “That is against the bible, you devil. How about I show you what a real good time is?”

(Customer #1 has been slouching up until then, but then straightens her back to her full 6’0″.)

Customer #1: “What would be in it for me?”

(Customer #3 marches out muttering about the bible and how he gets plenty of women.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!