Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Every Cloud Has A Savior Lining

, , , , | Right | August 20, 2012

(I am a short, 100 pound fifteen-year-old girl, and a lot of people try to intimidate me. I work in a fairly large bakery, with plenty of seats that are blocked off from the cashier.)

Customer #1: “Hi, can I get a brownie please?”

Me: “Sure thing!”

(I notice there is one, broken brownie left.)

Me: “If you like, ma’am, you can wait just one minute and there will be a fresh, unbroken one for you.”

Customer #1: “DON’T F***ING TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU ARE REFUSING ME SERVICE, YOU LAZY B****! GET ME A F***ING BROWNIE!”

Me: *shocked* “I’m sorry, ma’am. I’ll get that right away.”

Customer #1: *suddenly nice and sweet* “Thank you, honey!”

Me: “Here you go!”

(Customer #1 takes one look at it and goes berserk.)

Customer #1: “THIS IS F***ING BROKEN! I AM NOT EATING THIS S***!”

(Suddenly, she launches herself at me and grabs me by the hair. I have very long, very sensitive hair, so she has no trouble dragging me over the counter and onto the ground. She starts kicking me and screaming. Two customers rush to my rescue, restraining her and helping me off the ground.)

Customer #2: “Are you alright?”

Me: *shaking like a leaf* “I think so.”

(Customer #1 suddenly breaks free and rushes at me. I shriek rather loudly, but Customer #2 heroically jumps in front of her, effectively shielding me. The mall security has by now subdued her, but I still burst into tears. However, everything ended well: afterwards, Customer #2 bought me a coffee, and we have been dating for the past few months!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!