Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Enough To Make Your Mascara Run

| Right | November 22, 2012

(I work at a cosmetics counter at a department store. I notice a customer checking out the mascara display.)

Me: “Hi, can I help you find a mascara today?”

Customer: “Yes, I don’t remember what type of mascara I use, but I need two in black and two in brown.”

Me: “Okay, how about we take a look at the mascara displayed here? Do any of the names or tubes looks familiar?”

Customer: “No, I don’t know what it looks like. I know what the package looks like. Can I just look at in the box?”

Me: “Ma’am, all of the packaging is identical.”

Customer: “I’ll know the package when I see it! I just need it in black and brown!”

Me: “Alright, let me go check around in the drawer for you.”

(After several minutes of searching in the drawer to figure out what type of mascara she is looking for, the customer approaches me, holding out two used tubes of mascara.)

Customer: “I have the mascara that I use in my purse. Would that help you find it easier?”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!