Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Ear-Waxing Lyrical About Bad Service

, , , , , , | Right | November 1, 2010

Customer: “I’ve come to pick up my prescription.”

Me: “Oh, I’m really sorry. Due to extenuating circumstances, we don’t have a pharmacist at the moment so legally I can’t give out any prescriptions. But if you wait five minutes, a replacement pharmacist will be here and then you can take it.”

Customer: “But I need it. Give it to me!”

Me: “I understand your problem but I would be breaking the law if I gave it to you.”

Customer: “I work in the pharmaceutical industry and I know for a fact you are lying! Give it to me now!”

(The pharmacist arrives and I explain the problem.)

Pharmacist: “I’m really sorry for the inconvenience but my colleague was right, There was nothing she could do. But now that I’m here, you can take your prescription.”

Customer: “Your colleague is a cruel, moral-less b**** with the intelligence of a moron. She has endangered my life! I shall take this to court and win!” *storms out*

Me: *to pharmacist* “What was in her prescription?”

Pharmacist: “Drops for excessive ear wax.”


This story is part of our Pharmacy Roundup!

Read the next Pharmacy Roundup story!

Read the Pharmacy Roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!