Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Frying-Pansexual

| Friendly | December 12, 2016

(My friends and I are discussing sexualities and I mention that I’m asexual. One of my friends is curious and starts asking questions about what it’s like.)

Friend #1: “So, I get that you don’t like sex, but… What’s the turn-off?”

Me: “For me, it’s not really a turn-off, there just is no turn-on.”

Friend #1: “So when you see a hot guy, or a hot girl…?”

Me: “I can appreciate that they look good, but otherwise, nothing.”

Friend #1: “But what’s that like?!”

Me: “Well… You don’t like broccoli, right? So imagine someone had a plate of nice, green, perfectly cooked broccoli. You could understand that it looked nice without wanting to eat it, right?”

Friend #1: “Yeah, I guess. So sex is like broccoli to you?”

Friend #2: *who is pansexual, and just entering the room* “I missed the rest of that conversation, so I’m not sure if it’s the best time or the worst time to say that broccoli’s my favorite food. I would probably sleep with broccoli.”

Friend #1: “Definitely the best.”


Did you find this story in our Asexuality Roundup?

Click here to read the first story!

Click here to get back to the roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!