Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28208

Unfiltered | October 13, 2016

(I’m getting restless in the house, so I decide to go for a walk. As I reach a turn-off that connects with the main road I’m walking on, I see an older woman in a nice dress coming down that way.)

Older Woman: *sees me, smiles and waves*

Me: *smiles and waves back, being friendly*

(She continues on, a little ahead of me. After a few minutes, she looks back, sees me, then starts slowing down. I don’t think anything of it, planning to pass her. She finally stops just as I draw level with her.)

Old Woman: *spits on ground, turns to face me, smiles* “Hey baby, I love you!”

Me: *completely shocked* “Er, huh.”

(I just continue walking, ignoring her. I hear some rustling, and know she’s following me. After about ten steps, I start speeding up.)

Old Woman: *calling from behind* “Baby! Baby, wait!”

(I glance back, so see her catching up to me. She draws level again, although she stays at arm’s length.)

Old Woman: “Baby! Baby!” *brings hand to mouth, universal sign for ‘Give me food.’*

Me: “Nope, sorry, don’t have any on me.”

(I then immediately turn around and head back home. I glanced back, and she thankfully didn’t follow me, but it was definitely strange. )

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!