Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Divas Balk But Money Talks

, , , , , | Right | September 17, 2009

(A woman walks in with three young girls.)

Me: “Hi, welcome to [Nail Salon]. How can I help you?”

Customer: “Yes, we had an appointment for four mani-pedis.”

Me: “Okay, can I get your name? And how old are these three?”

Customer: “Why do you need to know how old they are?”

Me: “If they’re under 12, they get Princess mani-pedis which are ten dollars less.”

Customer: “No. I want them to have real mani-pedis.”

(I try to explain twice more that there is no difference besides the price. She starts to yell, causing a scene and bothering other customers.)

Customer: “You’re trying to give them bad service! I want them to have good nails!”

Me: “I understand, and they will. Princess treatments are only less because their nails are smaller so they don’t take as–”

Customer: “I want them to have REAL mani-pedis! You’re trying to give them half-a**ed service!”

Me: “Ma’am, the only difference is the price. Do you want to pay $156 or $129?”

Customer: “Well… in that case, yes. They’re all under 12.”


This story is part of our Nail Salon roundup!

Read the next Nail Salon roundup story!

Read the Nail Salon roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!