Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Demanding Bacon And Acting Like A Pig

, | Right | February 6, 2013

(I am working drive-thru just before close, and my dad and little sisters are waiting in the dining room for me to finish. My brother also works with me. A customer pulls up; I notice him and his friends are all drinking alcohol.)

Customer: “Can I please have a burger with bacon?”

Me: “Sure, that will be [price].”

(Customer pays and drives to the last window, which I let the manager know over the headset he is drinking and may want to inform the police. As this is my last car, I go and get changed and head home. I walk past the drive-thru window and start to head to the dining room.)

Customer: “Oi! You! I said I wanted f***ing bacon!”

(Clearly intoxicated, he gets out of his car and JUMPS through the drive-thru window with his beer and burger, where my manager and brother try and grab him. He smashes the beer over my manager’s head and into the fry station. My dad quickly calls the police and ambulance and grabs the guy. His friends drive off leaving him there, with my dad holding him down. Meanwhile, the manager has recovered and walks over to my dad.)

Manager: “Thanks, mate! You can have a free meal for your whole family next time you’re in here!”


This story is part of the second Drive-Thru roundup!

Read the next second Drive-Thru roundup story!

Read the second Drive-Thru roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!